How To Choose Interesting History Research Paper Topics
World history is full of interesting, intriguing, and exciting events. That’s why a history research paper shouldn’t be just a list of facts. Your research should reveal only some aspects of a historical event that interests you. The following topics will be interesting not only to the readers, but also to you:
- How World War I and World War II are connected.
- The nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Influential personalities in world history.
- The history of terrorism.
- The history of feminism.
- The history of ancient civilizations.
- The Industrial Revolution.
- The history of religions.
- The history of the Israel and Palestine War.
- European colonialism.
Discuss whether the results of the First World War became a basis for the Second World War. Describe the role of the League of Nations. Why did its mission fail? What decisions were crucial for the beginning of a new war?
Historians still argue whether the use of nuclear weapons against these two cities was necessary. Write about the main effects of this attack. Formulate your position and try to back it up.
You can write about the lives of some famous personalities who have changed history. They can be the heads of states, politicians, revolutionaries, freedom fighters, warlords, or artists.
Terrorism is not a new phenomenon. Its history goes back several centuries. You can narrow this topic down to the history of terrorism in some states, or just write about certain terrorist acts.
You can find women who fought for their rights throughout history. There are a lot of aspects of this topic, from suffragists to certain personalities in the history of feminism.
Choose an ancient civilization that interests you and write about the reasons of its rise or fall; discuss some controversial information about it, and catch your reader’s attention with some mysteries.
You can write about the great impact of the Industrial Revolution on different aspects of social life, and about the way it influenced the modern world.
Write about the history of religions in general, or choose a certain religious history.
Since the conflict between these two states is not over yet, this topic is heated and actual. Discuss its reasons and consequences for the world’s history. For example, you can write about the rise of terrorism that was led by the Israel and Palestine War.
Research the reasons and consequences of European colonialism. Write about its influence on the development of different states and on the modern world. You can also add some information about colonies gaining independence.
- How to complete a great term paper
- Paper conclusion on stress management
- Turabian midterm paper cover page
- Outlining your MLA style term paper
- Use our research paper topics
- Getting research project proposals online
- Thinking of buying term paper online
- Free research paper samples
- Health topics for a research paper
- A research project discussing section
- Fighting common writing mistakes
- Coming up with college term paper topics
- Psychology topics for term papers
- Fighting problems while writing a paper
- Writing a term paper in 10 days
- WW2 research project writing hints
- Writing a compliant concluding section
- Midterm paper samples on Ethics
- A good conclusion for a research paper
- An analytical research paper sample
- Be sure to pick a good business topic
- Finding a research paper writing service
- Coming up with a term paper topic
- Making a proper paper format
- Selecting a trusted research paper help